A Mindful Approach to Self-Reflection
Don't miss out the opportunity to creatively reflect on this year's ending.
We are approaching the end of a challenging year, everyone has been affected somehow by this pandemic and the bases were we once firmly stood have been shaken.
I am glad to be able to offer this space to all of you to freely express and explore all the emotions this year has brought within. Working on our emotional awareness is a big step into recognising and unlocking areas of ourselves.
I hope you can join me and Victoria Zimmer* on these wonderful sessions. I am running a series of creative workshops for women on a monthly basis as part of the Love Life Meditation club lead by Victoria. These workshops are based on the principles of Sacred Geometry, Arts Therapy and Mindfulness work.
Each month I will bring up new exercises and tools to help you improve your wellbeing. It is an opportunity to creatively open up your imagination and focus the energy around you.
During this session you will:
- Have the opportunity to explore elements of sacred geometry.
- Be guided through a series of creative exercises to reflect on your personal growth.
- Learn more about yourself, your conscious and subconscious through art making.
- Have access to your visual and sensory memories through creative expression.
- Make art as a way to express yourself.
- Have the opportunity to cultivate your self-awareness, understand more about yourself, your feelings and thoughts.
- Be able to safely explore your emotions and process them in a gentle yet powerful way.
- Date and time: the Workshop will be live via Zoom this coming Thursday 10th of December at 7.00pm BST.
- If you can't make it on the day, don't worry! This workshop will be recorded and accessible to all members of Love Life women's club.
- If you are interested in participating, you can subscribe to the club through this link where you can find all information.
- If you register to the club, you will have 30 days access to this session and many other live sessions, helpful yoga and meditation techniques plus mindfulness tools.
- The cost for this is just £15 which will cover the whole month and you'll have unlimited access to all sessions live and recorded (you can unsubscribe at any time).
*Victoria is an internationally recognised Yoga teacher, mindfulness and meditation trainer. Her practice fundamentals are based on conscious mindful living, helping women connect and to balance physical and emotional energetic bodies.
WHAT you will need on the day for this live session:
- A compass, if you don’t have one you can use a plate.
- A ruler
- Some paper
- A pen or pencil to write
- Any art materials you have around (pencils, pens, pastels, paint or collage materials)
- A comfortable blanket or shall.
- It is better if you have a quiet space for yourself.