Updated: Feb 3, 2021
A Mindful and Creative Approach to Self-Reflection
I am joining Victoria Zimmer* once again for a wonderful live session. I am going to run a series of creative workshops for women on a monthly basis as part of the Love Life Meditation club lead by Victoria. These workshops are based on the principles of Sacred Geometry, Arts Therapy and Mindfulness work.
During this hour workshop you will have the opportunity to creatively open up your imagination and uplift the energy around you.
During this session you will:
- Have the opportunity to explore elements of sacred geometry.
- Make art as a way to express yourself.
- Have access to your visual and sensory memories through creative expression.
- Be guided through a series of creative exercises to reflect on your personal growth
- Have the opportunity to understand more about yourself, your feelings and thoughts.
- Be able to safely explore your emotions and process them in a gentle yet powerful way.
- Date and time: the Workshop will be live via Zoom or Instagram this coming Thursday 19th of November at 7.00pm BST.
- This workshop will be accessible on Instagram to all members of Love Life women's club only.
- If you are interested in participating, you can subscribe to the club through this link where you can find all information.
- If you register to the club, you will have 30 days access to this session and many other live sessions, helpful yoga and meditation techniques plus mindfulness tools.
- The cost for this is just £15 which will cover the whole month and you'll have unlimited access to all sessions live and recorded (you can unsubscribe at any time).
*Victoria is an internationally recognised Yoga teacher, mindfulness and meditation trainer. Her practice fundamentals are based on conscious mindful living, helping women connect and to balance physical and emotional energetic bodies.
WHAT you will need on the day for this live session:
- Please print 3 copies of the attached grid A4 size (You will receive an email with it once you are registered). They all have to be the same size!
- A ruler
- Some extra paper
- A pen or pencil to write
- Any art materials you have around (pencils, pens, pastels, paint or collage materials)