If you are curious about Sacred Geometry and to express yourself through Art, then this workshop is for you!
I am excited to join the Central School of Speech and Drama community to offer this new creative session to all of you.
During this experiential workshop you will:
- Be guided through a series of creative exercises to experience for yourself the potential of using Sacred Geometry to declutter the mind, find focus and flow of energy.
- Have the opportunity to explore elements of Sacred Geometry and how these can be applied in life.
- Learn about the language of Sacred Geometry and how this can help deepen your understanding of your conscious and subconscious mind.
- Encourage intuitive thinking.
- How to access visual and sensory memories through the use of creative expression.
- Have the opportunity to understand more about how to use Sacred Geometry to cultivate self-awareness.
- Be led step by step to create your own mandala.
- This workshop is suitable for anyone interested in exploring elements of sacred geometry, art and their therapeutic benefits. You don't need any previous experience or knowledge to participate.
- This workshop will be experiential.
- Its aim is to briefly introduce some elements of sacred geometry, art and its possible applications.
- You will have the opportunity to discover a new creative tool.
- The session will be practical, creative and engaging.
WHEN: Monday 22nd February
TIME: 18:15 - 19:30
WHERE: This is an online workshop, you will be sent a zoom link a few days before the event is due to take place via the email you use to purchase your ticket.
You will also be sent some information of any art materials and objects to bring to the session with you at the time of receiving the zoom link. You will need these to be able to do the workshop!
PRICE: CDthAN CPD events are usually priced around £20-£25 (£15 for concessions), however, we understand that these times can be difficult and the pandemic has impacted us all differently, it is therefore ticketed as donation. If you feel unable to pay the usual price you can donate what you feel you can afford. We recommend a minimum donation of £5.
Please Book tickets via this eventbrite link:
Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!